In the Cooperative Framework Agreement between Nha Trang University (NTU) and National Taiwan Ocean University (NTOU), the two universities have agreed to co-organize the 4th Vietnam - Taiwan International Conference on Advanced Mariculture Technology. This is a biennial conference aiming to present the latest technologies on aquaculture to fisherman communities, scientists, businessman, and policy makers as well as enhancing the mutual understanding between Vietnamese and Taiwanese scholars. Information about the conference:
1. Conference title:
The 4th Vietnam - Taiwan International Conference on Advanced Mariculture Technology (Hội thảo quốc tế Việt Nam – Đài Loan về Công nghệ nuôi biển tiên tiến làn thứ 4)
2. Conference’s objectives
· Creating the conditions for both sides to discuss, evaluate the current situation, potential and development strategy for advanced technology mariculture in Vietnam and Taiwan.
· Creating a forum for Vietnamese and Taiwanese scholars to exchange the scientific research information on seed production to cater for the development of high –value aquaculture objects of each country.
· Introducing to the scholars, businessmen, policy maker the latest technologies on advanced mariculture for high – value aquaculture objects.
· Promoting the collaborative research opportunities, investment and technology transformation between the two schools.
3. Time and Place
Venue: Conference Room, Nha Trang University, 2 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Nha Trang
11th December, 2018: Presentation Session
12th December, 2018: Fieldtrip Session
• Vietnam: Representatives of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development; scholars, researchers from the universities; research institutes; and experts of the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development; Enterprises in the fields of food production and aquaculture, seafood.
• Taiwan: National Ocean Taiwan University, universities, Taiwan research institutes, Association of seed production and aquaculture, and Taiwan enterprises.
6. Conference Language
English (translation will be provided where necessary)
Fee: Free attendance
Registration (Form attached) before: 25th October 2018
Institute of Aquaculture, Nha Trang University
2 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Nha Trang
Tel: 0258.24713967 Fax: 058.3831147; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cellphone: 01228776216 (Ms. Thuy)
You are kindly invited to register and attend the conference.
(signed and sealed)
Khong Trung Thang